How to improve Google ranking is sought by almost all online entrepreneurs. Any online business owner will know that ranking high in the mother of all search engines Google, will bring them an avalanche of traffic.
And if their products are good and sales messages are enticing, it translates to an insane number of sales for the online entrepreneur.
So how do you make sure you are ranked high in Google?
How You Can Improve Google Ranking
1. Create a blog. This is a necessity. Google loves blogs. Get your self a WordPress blog installed on your domain now. If you’re using cpanel for your webhost, use the Fantastico feature to easily install WordPress.
2. Search for keywords relevant to your niche. Use the free tools http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/ and also https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Find the keywords using the tools and decide which ones you want to concentrate on. You must do [tag-tec]keyword research[/tag-tec] before you create content. The whole point of creating valuable content is to rank high on the search engines so that people can easily find you.
3. With your keywords, put them into your content. But make sure the content is readable and interesting when read by a human being.
4. Place your keywords in the beginning of your title, header and content, if possible. Again, do this if you can but make sure your content doesn’t sound strange. If you have lots of words in a page of content, put sub headings in them. Make sure that the subheadings contain your keyword phrases and are bolded. Google also takes note of these placements and it will help you in the search engine rankings.
5. Create lots of content. This includes posting to your blog every day. The [tag-tec]Google search engine[/tag-tec] will spider your blog daily if it finds that you have regular new content posted. The more content you have, the more chances of your website or blog being found.
You may be ranked for keywords that you have never thought of. So the more content you create the more you know about what keywords people are using to find your website.
6. Link to posts internally on your blog. For example, link to a post you did previously. This will help your website in getting spidered by Google not just to the main page but to other relevant pages of content as well.
7. Place anchor text when possible. For example
Improve Google Ranking is an anchor text. It points to this post. This will tell Google that the keywords are related to that particular web page. Therefore Google will consider that page important for that keyword.
8. Get anchor text whenever you can and who ever you can. This will apply now and in the future. It is one of the most reliable ways to improve [tag-tec]Google ranking[/tag-tec].
9. The more people that link to your website with anchor text or any other normal link, Google will see that your web page is relevant. So get out and make friends with other online webmasters/entrepreneurs. Ask if they can link to your website with anchor text.
You should also give anchor text links to good websites that are related to your niche. Don’t worry about losing link juice or Google Pagerank by doing this. It doesn’t work like that. If your website has great content, surely it will have links to other great content websites as well. After all, the whole aim of search engines is to help the surfer find whatever relevant information he is looking for.
Additionally create articles and submit them to directories. When your articles are published, you’ll get a one-way anchor text to your website. For more information on writing and [tag-tec]marketing articles[/tag-tec], download a free copy of
Article Marketing Strategies at http://www.trafficbeast.com/ebook
10. Keep on doing this throughout your online business life span.
Having links going to your website is important. Especially if it is from authority sites which Google favors. You also need to link to relevant websites in your niche. This is what a normal website should be like. There is no need to get links from websites which are unrelated to your niche.
Everyone knows that [tag-tec]Google’s search engine algorithms[/tag-tec] change regularly. So what works now will not work in future. However, this only applies to black hat techniques. If you search engine optimize your website properly, it will rarely get penalized by the Google search engine or with any search engines.
Search Engine Optimization Secret
To end this post, here is the secret of how to rank well in Google. This search engine god wants to bring up relevant search results for its users. This is why we won’t get results when searching in Google, that is totally unrelated.
So if you own Google, how would you know what website to place with certain keyword phrases and how can you judge which websites should be ranked first? Whenever you do something to your website which you think will help in search engine rankings, think about this. Don’t try and lie to Google or find a way round its system. It’s impossible. Play by the rules and you’ll kick butt.
Remember, all Google cares about is helping the people who use their search engine find all the great content they are looking for. So go out and help Google to achieve this.